SWISOK is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of visitors to our web sites as well as the privacy of customers who buy from us.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://swisok.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
- We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
- Who on our team has access
- Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
By using or registering on the Website, or purchasing from the Website, you certify to us that:
- You have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction and that you have the legal capacity to agree to these terms;
- You are not violating any local laws, rules, or regulations applicable to you by using or purchasing anything from the Website. You solely are responsible for complying with any applicable local laws pertaining to your use of the Website. By using the Website you represent and warrant that it is lawful to use the Website and purchase any products from the Website in your local jurisdiction.
- You will not be in violation of any embargoes, export controls, or other laws of the United States or other countries having jurisdiction over this Agreement, us, or yourself, by purchasing from this Website.
- You are aware that this Website displays graphic images of sex toys, sexual aids and other novelties intended for intimate pleasure, and that you are not offended by content of this nature.
- You are aware that there may be pornographic content available on the Website and that you are not offended by content of this nature. Pornographic content may include nudity, adult language, and heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual and/or transsexual sexual activity, bondage, BDSM, use of sex toys and sexual aids, and other sexual activities (“Pornographic Content”);
- You are familiar with your jurisdiction’s laws affecting your right to access pornographic materials and sex toys;
- According to your jurisdiction’s laws, you have the legal right to access pornographic materials and we have the legal right to transmit them to you; You are voluntarily choosing to browse and/or purchase sex toys, sexual aids and/or other novelties for your own private enjoyment; and You will not share this Website with a minor or otherwise make it available to anyone that is a minor.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
This Website provides users with access to content of a sexual nature and may include Pornographic Content. By accessing and/or using this Website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Website, and are fully able and competent to enter into and abide by these Terms of Service. We forbid all persons who do not meet these age requirements from accessing or purchasing from this Website. If you are under 18 or the applicable age of majority in the United States or its territories, you are not permitted to access, use, or make purchases from the Website. If you are under the age of majority in your country, you are not permitted to access or use the Website. You also represent that the jurisdiction from which you access the Website does not otherwise prohibit your receiving or viewing of sexually explicit content or purchasing sex toys, sexual aids and/or other novelties.
Minors are not allowed to use or access this Website. We are obligated to notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist the customer in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may modify or revise these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion and without any prior notice. You agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you are expected to periodically review the most up-to-date version so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.