Toy Care Instructions
The platinum cure silicone used by SWISOK is high quality, strong and very durable. However, it is not invincible and following the instructions and recommendations below will ensure the longevity of your toy and provide you with years of fun.
- Please wash the silicone toys thoroughly both before and after each usage. Set aside some water, add soap, and carefully wipe the toys' surfaces. Clean with water one last time, then dry. Cleaning of ejaculation products:Lil' Squirt Toys Introduction
- The silicone toys made by SWISOK can be sterilized at high temperatures by boiling them in water. Can also be put into the dishwasher to clean.
※Silicone can be cut by sharp objects or sharp edges, which could result in your toy tearing. Please refrain from cleaning the product with strong, pointed brushes.
- Please make sure the surface of the toy is dry before each storage.
- We recommend using the original factory sealed all-black bag for each storage to avoid easy contamination with dust.
- We recommend not storing with other products containing polyurethane, rubber and low-grade silicone components to avoid damage and discoloration of your toys.
- Please avoid sharp objects or objects with sharp edges, as they may damage your toy or cause indentations.
- The best choice of toys to use with water based lubes. This will be very easy to clean.
- The thickness of the enlargement set is relatively thin, please apply full lubes and avoid violent pulling when using.